This swim team provides a space for competitive swimmers, post-competitive swimmers and “late-bloomers” to come and work on their skills and fitness in a positive and motivating environment.
- Personalized dry-land screening (Functional Mobility Screen) with a Certified Physiologist included. Personalized recommendations will be given so as to minimize risk of injury and maximize swimming potential. Our team Physiologist remains available through the year to consult for our Alternative Competitive Swimmers
- Optional swim meets available.
- No obligation to compete in swim meets.
- Goal of providing a fun environment to maintain and improve one’s swimming skills
- Professional and personalized coaching provided
- Custom Pricing for the number of times a week you are looking for.
The swimmer chooses how many times a week they would like to practice and at which facilities and then the matching pricing option is applied.
If you would like to do a combination other than that which is mentioned below, please contact us to find out the price.
Practice Times on Offer:
Saturdays at the Nepean Sportsplex 3:10-6:00pm (Dryland from 3:15-4:15pm)
Thursdays at the Nepean Sportsplex from 7h45-9pm
Walter Baker Sports Complex: 7:15-9:00pm
Sunday Evenings at Brewer from 6:45-8:00pm
2x/week Nepean Saturdays + Nepean Thursdays $620
Once a week:
- Nepean Saturdays: $425
- Nepean Thursdays: $250
- Brewer Sundays: $250
**Other pricing options are available upon request! Pick your schedule and send us an email – and we will send you custom pricing!
All Swim Team options include a Functional Mobility Screen with Veronique Roberts. This will aid us in identifying injury-prone and weak areas in your swimmers. After these areas are identified, Véro will give each swimmer some exercises to strengthen these “at-risk” areas. Each swimmer will arrange an additional 20 minute test with Véro prior to one of the practices (as your schedule permits).
***The practice schedule for each pool is posted in a separate link.
Payments can be made in 4 installments, with the 1st installment used to reserve your spot, and the others coming on September 15th, December 15th and March 15th
Payments are ideally made through e-transfers, but cheques are also accepted.